Keep equipment in one place and ready for use during games and practices with the Dugout Organizer Rack. It's easy for players to quickly grab their preferred bat and helmet on their way to the batter's box from this rack, so they can focus on knocking one out of the park. Coaches can mount the rack to cement, brick or wood dugout walls and create a designated storage area that keeps the dugout and the team organized. With the integrated ball chute, baseballs and softballs are stored off of the floor of the dugout to help prevent season-ending injuries caused by players tripping over loose equipment.
- Stainless-steel construction can stand up to heavy use in outdoor environments
- Stores up to 10 batting helmets and 12 bats to help keep the dugout free of clutter
- Included ball chute keeps up to 10 baseballs or 8 softballs in one easily accessible place
- Attaches to cement, brick or wood walls, allowing the rack to be mounted in almost any dugout
- Available in a variety of styles to accommodate equipment for different leagues
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Stainless steel
- Product Height: 39 in.
- Product Width: 48.25 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Durable steel rack that is easily attached to cement, brick or wood dugout walls.
- Holds up to 10 batting helmets with face guards, 12 bats and includes a ball chute for 10 baseballs or 8 softballs
- Dimensions: 39"H x 48-1/4"W
- Additional Information
Material 1046267 SKU GRP10165 Pid 56539 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review