The infield of a baseball diamond endures constant foot traffic throughout a game. Ensure the dirt in the baseline, pitcher's mound and batter's box is ready for the next game with this Double Play Infield Rake. Whether the team is hosting a weekend-long tournament or the field is being shared by multiple teams for practice, it's easy to quickly break up hard clay and clumped-up dirt between games, practices or even innings thanks to this double-sided rake, which has short teeth on one side and longer teeth on the other.
- Can be used to rake the dirt on the baseline, the pitcher's mound or the batter's box
- Designed to maintain the condition of the infield dirt on a baseball or softball field
- Double-sided design makes it easy to perform maintenance on the field with just one tool
- Long handle ensures simple use without having to continuously bend over
- Short teeth on one side effectively break apart clumps of dirt while the long teeth on the other side groom the dirt to a smooth, even surface
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Rake Shape: Bow
- Rake Type: Bow
- Short teeth break up the hard clay
- Longer teeth sift the top soil for general grooming
- Additional Information
Material 1234985 SKU GRP80264 Pid 60213 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Best rake for a long jump sand pit Review by Tooth
Price Value Quality
This is the best rake we have found for raking a long jump/triple jump sand pit. The double side is valuable for getting a nice finish to the pit and the rake is light enough to not over work the worker at a track meet. We like the length of the tines, as too long of tines can make it hard to push sand as that is what you do most of the time at a track meet.
(Posted on 7/2/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review