Coaches at schools and community centers can get little sluggers ready to swing for the fences with these MacGregor® Dimpled Machine Balls. As young hitters perfect their form, they can use these soft polyurethane balls, which are safe for aluminum bats, yet strong enough to withstand long hours in the batting cage, to practice hitting powerful line drives and towering home runs. With a yellow color, these balls are highly visible to help athletes keep their eye on the ball, so they can step into the batter's box with confidence at the next big game.
- Soft polyurethane construction holds up to intense training sessions in the batting cage
- Yellow color delivers high visibility to help batters see incoming pitches
- Safe for aluminum bats to protect other equipment during practice
- Available in 9 in. baseball and 12 in. softball sizes to accommodate different training needs
- Comes with 12 balls to keep practices fully stocked
- Activity: Baseball, Softball
- Ball Type: Training/practice
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Yellow
- Color Family: Yellow
- Dimpled Surface: Yes
- Material: Polyurethane
- Quantity: 12
- 9" baseball size.
- Soft, durable yellow polyurethane
- Designed safe for aluminum bats
- Additional Information
Material MCBDBYEL SKU GRP10862 Pid 8510 Brand MacGregor Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number MCBDBYEL
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review