Rain or shine, the game will go on with the help of this Baseball Diamond Pump. There's no need to delay a big game due to standing water on the field, since this pump can clear up to 20 gallons per minute. Get the infield back in top condition after a big storm with the powerful pump hose, which manages muddy water with ease thanks to a filtration system that reduces clogging. Whether the field needs to be ready for the Little League® opener or a big high school tournament, teams will be ready to play ball after this pump is used.
- Manually operated pump makes it easy to clean up puddles on your baseball diamond
- Handles up to 20 gpm, so you can tackle puddles on the diamond quickly
- Hose works best in standing water at least 2 in. deep, but can draw water down to 0.5 in. to leave fields in prime playing condition
- Built-in filter blocks dirt and mud to keep the pump working efficiently
- Bucket collects the excess water for easy removal away from the field
- Color: White, Black, Silver
- Color Family: Multi
- Portable Design: Yes
- Power Source: Manual
- Product Weight: 7 lb.
- Pump puddles away at 18-20 gallons per minute with this amazing non-clogging hand pump
- Needs 2" of water to be most efficient but will draw water down to less than 1/2"
- Additional Information
Material BBDMDPMP SKU GRP10154 Pid 51786 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review