When athletes pull a muscle or sprain an ankle, immediate care can often prevent further damage and swelling. Take care of injuries on the field or court quickly by keeping these Cramer® Instant Cold Packs in your team's first aid kit. Designed for one-time use for disposable convenience, these packs are activated by a simple squeezing motion and become instantly cold to reduce inflammation and help lessen pain and discomfort. After an injured player is brought to the sideline, they can keep their injury iced for up to 20 minutes.
- Single-use cold packs are a convenient solution for treating strains and sprains
- Instant-freeze packs help relieve pain and prevent swelling immediately after an injury occurs
- Lasts for up to 20 minutes for short-term injury relief during practices and games
- Squeeze design allows for immediate activation and eliminates the need for placement in a freezer prior to use
- Includes 50 packs per box, so you have plenty on hand to treat injuries all season long
- Brand: Cramer®
- Color: White, Blue, Red
- Color Family: White
- Contents: Ammonium nitrate, water
- Longevity: Up to 20 minutes
- Product Height: 4.5 in.
- Product Width: 5 in.
- Quantity: 50
- Reusable: No
- 4.5" x 5"
- 50 per box
- Additional Information
Material 1348347 SKU 1348347 Pid 72515 Weight 0.0010 LB Brand Cramer Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 33103
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review