Students will have to work together to complete the fun challenge of using the US Games Co-Op-A-Mat. The leader of the pack must pull the mat down as the other children keep the mat from falling. In turn, the team will be able to walk across the gymnasium, but only if they can work as one unit. Ideal for P.E. classes, recreational facilities and community centers, this Co-Op-A-Mat makes a great team-building activity that also helps promote coordination.
- Vinyl construction withstands the rigors of your school or organization activities
- Promotes teamwork, coordination and communication skills in young students
- One person pulls the mat down as the others hold it up and walk forward
- Ideal for activity stations or circuit training exercises
- Measures approximately 39 in. wide x 30 in. long
- Brand: US Games
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Vinyl
- Product Length: 30 in.
- Product Type: Physical education aide
- Product Use/Compatibility: Team-building exercises
- Product Width: 39 in.
- Develop teamwork and coordination with this large, durable, vinyl mat
- The lead person pulls the mat down as the others simply hold it up and walk along to keep it moving
- Approximately 39"W x 30'L
- Additional Information
Material 1256765 SKU 1256765 Pid 62730 Weight 13.2000 LB Brand US Games Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Not able to use Review by Vickie
Quality Price Value
When I had time to open the boxes of my orders, I discovered that the plastic wrap for this item was sliced. I also discovered that the item itself had a cut in it and have been uncertain as to whether or not I should try to use it in case I was allowed to get it replaced. please advise on the procedures to get it replaced.
Customer Support Response:
Thank you so much for your product review! We are so sorry that the product was damaged when you received it. Can you please contact our office via telephone so that we can send you a replacement?
Your review has been noted and passed to our product management team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
(Posted on 10/15/14)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review