When athletes head onto the diamond, they'll be prepped for action wearing the CHAMPRO Sports® Tournament Women's Softball Pants. Tough enough to handle slides and dives, these durable polyester pants deliver plenty of stretch to allow players to run, jump and dive naturally without being restricted. Athletes can experience greater mobility at bat or in the outfield thanks to the four-way stretch fabrication and smooth, fitted style that minimize bulk for a streamlined look.
- Made of 100% TEK-KNIT polyester to last through repeated dives and slides
- Four-way stretch fabrication allows players to assume a batting stance or field the ball comfortably
- Two inset back pockets stow a pair of batting gloves or other small items as they round the bags
- Tapered legs with elastic bottom hems create a fitted, classic look and enable flexible movement
- Pro-style tunnel belt loops make it easy for ballplayers to secure the pants with a belt (not included), so they can concentrate on the next pitch instead of adjusting their uniform
- Activity: Softball
- Brand: CHAMPRO Sports®
- Fit: Fitted
- Gender: Women's
- Leg Style: Tight
- Material: 100% polyester
- Number Of Pockets: 2
- Reflective: No
Traditional style, low-rise pant finished with tapered leg pattern and elastic leg openings. 14oz pro weight fabric. Printed "digi-camo" design side inserts. Pro style tunneled belt loops.
- Additional Information
Options color size Material 1392309 SKU 93384 Pid 93384 Brand Champro Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review