Fitness fanatics and everyday gym goers can integrate upper-body exercises into their weekly workout routines with the Champion Barbell® Wall-Mounted Adjustable Pull-Up Bar. Attach this bar to the gym or fitness center wall to create a designated pull-up station for exercisers to build and develop arm, back, shoulder and core muscles. Different athletes and trainees can customize their workout to meet personal fitness goals with the adjustable bar that can be repositioned. When it's time to close down the gym, the bar frame can easily be removed from the steel stringers and tucked away in a storage closet.
- Sturdy bar allows exercisers to perform pull-up and chin-up exercises
- Powdercoat steel construction supports safe exercising
- Adjustable bar design with a 30 in. range and 6 in. increments allows custom workout routines and exercises
- Stringers with mounting holes attach to the wall with hardware (sold separately) and hold the frame and bar securely in place
- Frame and bar can be removed, making them easy to store
- Activity: Training
- Brand: Champion Barbell®
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Mount Type: Wall mount
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Number Of Hand Grips: 0
- Padded Bar: No
- Product Weight: 35.64 lb.
- Powder coated solid steel bar and frame is adjustable in 6" increments within a 30" range
- Frame attaches to steel stringers and is removable for storage
- Bar is 40"L x 1" O.D. - 29 lbs.
- Stringers are each 54" long with mounting holes 24" apart; mount 37 1/2" center to center
- Mounting hardware not included
- Additional Information
Material 1137286 SKU 1137286 Pid 58755 Weight 35.6400 LB Brand Champion Barbell Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Very good Quality Review by The Man
Quality Price Value
I don't know why pull up bars are so expensive, but I have to say after I installed this one I was very happy. I bolted it in my garage to the 2x6 studs and it seems very sturdy. The adjustability is fantastic, both myself and my 9 year old son can use it with a very simple adjustment. The bar is very easy to kove up and down on the rails. Only thing I would like better, is if it were a solid bar and if it had knurls. The bar is a hollow smooth tube. It is plenty sturdy, but a solid bar would be nicer.
(Posted on 9/11/13)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review