Get your students ready for the FITNESSGRAM® assessment program with help from this Champion Barbell Modified Pull-Up Bar. Young athletes will be able to test and develop their upper body strength by pulling themselves up using the foam-gripped, no-spin bar. With six different height adjustments, instructors can move the bar up or down depending on each pupil's height. When the day is over, teachers will be able to fold the equipment flat to make for easy and compact storage.
- 2 in. square powdercoat steel tube construction comes with floor protectors to prevent scratches and dings
- No-spin bar with foam grips is easy to grab ahold of
- Helps athletes develop arm, shoulder and back strength
- Six height adjustments let students customize the bar
- Weight capacity of 350 lb.
- Activity: Training, Weight Training
- Brand: Champion Barbell
- Material: Steel, Foam
- Product Type: Modified pull-up bar
- Product Use/Compatibility: Weight rooms, recreational facilities, P.E. classes
- Effectively tests and develops arm, shoulder and back strength for the Fitnessgram® Assessment Program
- Folds flat and rolls away for easy storage
- Features a foam-gripped, no-spin bar with 6 height adjustments
- 2" square steel tube construction with floor protectors
- Powder coated finish
- Fully assembled
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Additional Information
Material 1378686 SKU 1378686 Pid 93423 Weight 63.0000 LB Brand Champion Barbell Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review