Whether you're teaching a class or giving your students free time, you can encourage young athletes to learn a new sport with this Carlton™ Maxi-Blade 4.3 Badminton Racquet. Great for use in recreational games, this aluminum and steel racquet is lightweight and easy to swing, so students can focus on their footwork and stroke as they send shuttlecocks soaring over the net. Your players can work on their speed and accuracy, as the large sweet spot and durable strings help each shot land exactly where it needs to go.
- Anodized-aluminum frame resists scuffs and damage to retain its shape game after game
- Durable steel shaft helps players gain more control and put more power behind each shot
- Great for recreational environments, such as schools, camps and rec centers
- Strong strings are made to last through serves, swings and drop shots without breaking or snapping
- Increased string length provides an enlarged sweet spot to help players make contact with the birdie more frequently
- Activity: Badminton
- Brand: Carlton™
- Color: Blue, White, Black
- Color Family: Blue
- Material: Steel, Aluminum
- Number Of Shuttlecocks Included: 0
- Quantity: 1
- String Tension: 110 grams
Anodized aluminum "scuff" resistance head, steel shaft and durable string for a solid racquet with the durability to survive recreational play. Weighs 110 grams.
- Additional Information
Material 20026541 SKU 20026541 Pid 53566 Weight 0.2600 LB Brand Carlton Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number T112656
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review