Help keep athletes and spectators safe at high school track and field events by erecting this Cantilevered Discus Cage. The heavy-duty mesh net catches any discuses that get away from the thrower, reducing the potential danger to bystanders. Raising and lowering the net is simple, as it hooks to quick-release clips that ride up and down on a halyard system. The plated poles are 12 ft. long and angled at the top, allowing the net to hang inside, so the discus does not ricochet off of the poles.
- Designed for use at discus throwing events to help protect onlookers from discuses that spin out of control
- Heavy-duty 1.75 in. x 1.75 in. mesh net catches the discus if it is headed outside of the throwing sector
- 12 ft. poles are angled at the top, so the net hangs inside and prevents a loose discus from ricocheting off of the poles
- Quick-release clips on a halyard system offer simple raising and lowering of the net
- Meets NFHS specifications for competitive high school throwing events
- Activity: Track & Field
- Angled Design: Yes
- Material: Mesh
- Product Height : 12 ft.
- Cage uses 6-2 3/8" plated poles that are 12' in length and have been angled in at top allowing net to hang inside.
- Net is heavy duty 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" mesh that hooks to quick release clips that ride on a halyard system for quick, easy raising and lowering
- Designed to meet all specifications of NFHS rules
- Additional Information
Material 1363715 SKU GRP1004330 Pid 72761 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review