Like to camp but don't like the "roughing it" part. Then, get the Campfire Ring and Grill. It's a combination grill and fire ring that's a cooking surface and a source of warmth. Made of 3/16" steel, the fire box is 21Wx10Hx15"D. The 3-piece fire ring is 6"H x 29" side-to-side x 33" front-to-back (including fire box). Non-removable grill is made of ½" round bars on 1⅛" centers and has a 15½x18½" cooking surface (286 sq. in.). Tie-down anchors allow the entire unit to be tipped back for ash removal. Anchors help prevent theft too. Has a rust-resistant, non-toxic, black enamel finish. The Campfire Ring and Grill makes camping easier and more fun. So, while the firewood's burning and supper's on the stove, you can enjoy the great outdoors. Weighs 79 lbs.
- A combination grill and fire ring
- Coil grip handles allow easy movement of the sliding grill for heat control and fire building
- The non-removable grill is made of 1/2" round bars on 1 1/8" centers
- Cooking surface is 15 1/2" x 18 1/2" providing 286 square inches
- The fire box and fire ring are made of 3/16" steel
- Fire box measures 21"W x 10"H x 15"D
- The three piece fire ring is 6"H x 29" side to side x 33" front to back including the fire box
- Tie down anchors allow the entire unit to be tipped back for ash removal, and prevent theft
- Black enamel, non-toxic, rust resistant, finish
- Weight: 79 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material NECD180G SKU NECD180G Pid 58492 Weight 79.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
2 Item(s)per page
- Can't beat it! Review by Shadowman
Value Quality Price
This backyard grill/fire ring is the best grill I've ever owned. I've been cooking on it and enjoying fires for 3 years now and absolutely love it. If you want to cook over a wood fire or use charcoal this is the grill for you.
(Posted on 8/22/15)
- Great idea and a great price Review by Ben
Price Value Quality
Product is very sturdy and will withstand years of use. Only wish the pit side had higher walls and available in a larger size for better fire building..
(Posted on 10/22/14)
2 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review