Supercharge your team's practices with the Bulldog Elite 2-Wheel Pitching Machine. Athletes will learn the proper tactics to field pop-ups and grounders with this handy piece of equipment. Suited for throwing dimple balls, this machine can help you train your players to hit curves, fastballs, sliders, sinkers and knuckleballs at varying velocities. The attached wheels allow you to move the unit into and out of storage with just a simple push, making for easy transport at the end of the training day.
- Urethane wheels eliminate the need to pump air into tires
- Throws curves, fastballs, sliders, sinkers, knuckleballs, pop-ups and grounders to prepare your players for any pitch or hit that may arise at your next game
- Pitch speed can be adjusted between 30 and 102 mph
- Available in both baseball and softball versions
- Designed to be used with dimple balls
- Ball Compatibility: Training balls
- Brand: Bulldog
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Maximum Speed : 102 mph
- Minimum Speed : 30 mph
- Product Weight: 95 lb.
- Quantity: 1
- Wheeled: Yes
- Throws curves, fastballs, sliders, sinkers and knuckleball
- Can throw pop-ups as well as grounders
- Pitch speed between 30 - 102 mph
- Urethane wheels eliminate air pressure problems
- Attached wheels for easy transport
- Best suited to throw dimple balls
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material BULLELITEBB SKU GRP1005276 Pid 76596 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
2 Item(s)per page
- no good Review by dpayne
Price Value Quality
Don't buy this item, bearings are loose, is not very consistent. Stay with the 3 wheel designs.
(Posted on 9/27/16)
- Where do you get parts from? Review by baseball coach
Value Quality Price
I have been on the web and the phone for over two hours trying to find parts for this machine. NO LUCK YET.
Customer Support: Please contact us via phone. We can assist you with the parts you need. Thanks!
(Posted on 3/12/15)
2 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review