Quickly set up for lacrosse practices or games with this Bownet® 18 ft. Portable Men's Lacrosse Crease. Whether athletes are playing on turf, grass or the gym floor, this crease creates a stable and highly visible indicator of where attackers and midfielders should be prior to firing a shot on goal. After practice is finished, the crease breaks down and fits in the included round case, so coaches and players can easily carry and store it in a car trunk or equipment shed until the next day's training session.
- 18 ft. diameter lacrosse crease adheres to men's U.S. lacrosse standards
- Internal weights help stabilize the crease on turf fields and gym floors, and the included ground stakes allow use on grass playing fields
- Crease surrounds the goal (not included), allowing players to practice shooting and goalies to work on saves
- Bright orange color is easy to see during practices and in youth, high school, club or college tournaments
- 30 in. diameter x 1 in. high round case enables simple storage and carrying of the crease from the car or equipment closet to the field
- Brand: Bownet®
- Color: Orange, Black
- Color Family: Orange
- Product Width: 18 ft.
- Quantity: 1
- Portable official 18' men's size lacrosse crease
- Sets up in seconds
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Includes internal weights for use on turf fields and grounds stakes for use on grass fields
- Includes free carry bag
- Additional Information
Material 1344080 SKU 1344080 Pid 68002 Weight 30.0000 LB Brand BowNet Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number BOWCREASE
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review