Groundskeepers can prepare for each baseball season with the MarkSmart Base Anchor Foundation, which offers an easy way to set base ground anchors without the use of concrete. The rubber platform is equipped with a built-in female anchor, designed to accommodate all 1.5 in. anchors. Dig out the base area, bury the unit and secure it by tamping the dirt surface, so first, second or third base can be secured to the base path. With no waiting for concrete to cure, teams can take to the infield for practice right away.
- Rubber and polycarbonate configuration secures bases in place, so the diamond is ready for play
- Pre-assembled platform and anchor are to be firmly installed into the ground and leveled for accurate base placement
- Female-style anchor is built into the base and measures 1.75 in.
- Anchor foundation is compatible with all 1.5 in. anchors for use with existing field markers
- Brand: MarkSmart
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Polycarbonate, Rubber
- A quick and easy way to set your base ground anchors without using concrete
- Just bury and tamp in place, you are ready to insert base and play
- Set includes rubber platform with built-in polycarbonate anchor
- Additional Information
Material 1269895 SKU GRP1002123 Pid 63437 Brand Markers Inc Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number PABF1753
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Bad product Review by SD
Price Value Quality
The steel posts pulled out of the rubber base half way through the season. We had to dig up the rubber base and install a different product. Good idea, bad execution.
(Posted on 4/2/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review