Teammates can turn into competitors when they take the game off the ice and play on the Atomic Avenger 8 ft. Air Powered Hockey Table. Players of all ages and skill levels can face off at center ice and play to win, going on the offensive with aggressive strikes or staying defensive and guarding the slot with small movements. It's easy to bank the puck off side or end rails into the opponent's slot, while the heavy-duty blower helps to eliminate dead spots on the surface to keep the action going until the horn sounds and the winner's declared.
- High-gloss, poly-coated PVC playing surface and a 120-volt blower motor allow the puck to glide smoothly for fast-paced, low-friction action
- Side and end rails keep the puck on the table and in play and make it easy for players to bank the puck into the slot for a point
- MDF legs with levelers create a flat playing surface, even when placed on uneven flooring
- LED scoring and touch-screen-style controls inside the rail let players know who's in the lead and who needs a comeback
- Includes two ergonomic strikers and two 3.5 in. pucks for one-on-one play
- Brand: Atomic
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Leveler(s) Included: Yes
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Number Of Pucks Included: 2
- Number Of Pushers Included: 2
- Product Height: 32 in.
- Product Length: 96 in.
- Product Weight: 290 lb.
- Product Width: 48 in.
- Recommended Age Use: Any age
- Scoring System: Electronic
- Heavy-duty 120V blower motor
- 1" high-gloss PVC poly coated playing surface
- 2 3/4" x 1" side rails with Black acrylic surface
- 7 5/8" x 1" end rails
- 9 5/8" x 2 3/8" MDF legs with 5 1/2" leg levelers
- Features touch-screen style controls and LED scoring inside rails
- Includes (2) ergonomic strikers and (2) 3 1/2" pucks
- Assembly required
- 32"H x 48"W x 96"L - weighs 250 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material 1375120 SKU 1375120 Pid 75939 Weight 290.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 90 Years
90 day manufactures guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
Write Your Own Review