Whether the team is hosting a tournament or practicing deep into the offseason, it's important for the diamond to be well maintained. With this Aluminum Maintenance Rake, the infield dirt can be groomed to a smooth finish that's ready for play. Baselines, pitcher's mounds and home plate see a lot of foot traffic throughout games and practices, making the dirt clump up or become uneven. Use the side of the rake with oversize teeth to rake through the dirt and break up clumps between games or innings, and finish the field maintenance by smoothing the dirt to an even surface with the flat side of the rake.
- Aluminum construction is tough enough to break up hard-packed dirt
- Use to keep the infield dirt on the baseball or softball field in playing condition
- Oversize teeth can easily rake through the dirt and disperse clumps
- Smooth side of the rake allows the dirt to be leveled to an even surface
- Long 58 in. handle makes it easy to rake the dirt without straining your back
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Handle Length: 58 in.
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Head Material: Aluminum
- Rake Shape: Bow
- Rake Type: Bow
- All aluminum construction
- Durable and lightweight with oversized teeth for easy field grooming & pit maintenance
- Use one side to rake and the other side to level
- 58" long handle
- Additional Information
Material 1196238 SKU GRP1000036 Pid 60485 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review