Kids will get a physical and mental workout when instructors incorporate this Alphabet Poly Spots Set into their daily gym exercises. Teachers can designate activity stations or obstacle course stops with these bold blue and yellow spots. With 26 individual letters, kids will learn the alphabet as they make their way around the fitness circuit, completing each task as assigned. The large print affords easy readability that can be used to establish and promote literacy skills in students with intellectual disabilities.
- Mark circuit stations, starting points and team names with these vibrant-colored spots
- Great for teaching literacy skills to young students and children with intellectual disabilities
- 9 in. diameter size for simple storage when not in use
- Large yellow letters are easy to read against the solid blue background
- 26-piece set contains one each of letters A through Z
- Color: Blue, Yellow
- Color Family: Blue
- Product Length: 9 in.
- Product Width: 9 in.
- Designate activity stations, starting points or teams using the letters
- Teach literacy skills through physical activities to students with intellectual disabilities
- 9" diameter - set of 26
- Additional Information
Material 20024260 SKU 20024260 Pid 53505 Weight 8.7000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 9999 Years
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Write Your Own Review