Players, coaches and officials can rest easy knowing the batter's box is the proper size for the game when it's chalked using this Adjustable Batter's Box Template. As batters step up to the plate, pitchers will know that it's time to throw a heater down the middle when they see the batter standing inside the box. Whether a batter's box is being marked for youth league baseball, big league baseball or softball, the adjustable design ensures the batter's box outline is the appropriate size for the game that's being played.
- Sturdy steel construction won't budge while tracing the batter's box outline in the dirt
- Ensures the proper size and positioning of the batter's box for different leagues
- Use this template to trace the batter's box with a nail before outlining with chalk
- Template is easy to use by positioning the two markers on either side of home plate
- Adjustable design can create 3 ft. x 6 ft. batter's boxes for youth leagues, 4 ft. x 6 ft. boxes for big leagues or 3 ft. x 7 ft. boxes for softball leagues
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Field Type: Dirt
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 15.4 lb.
Template is adjustable for 3' x 6' (youth league), 4' x 6' (big league), and 3' x 7' (softball). Also adjusts to 4' x 7'. By positioning the two markers on either side of the plate and tracing the outside edge with a nail, you are ready to chalk. All steel construction.
- Additional Information
Material BSTMPLA SKU 1091524 Pid 61585 Weight 15.4000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review