Give your baseball diamond a big-league look by installing these Adams Bolco Major League Bases. Capable of standing up to hard slides, metal spikes and fleet-footed base runners, the bases are made from heavy-gauge rubber with an aluminum stanchion that make the bases great for use with players of all ages and skill levels. Players can round the bases with confidence, protected from slipping by the textured white surface that offers a sure footing when base runners are going from first to third.
- Heavy-gauge rubber construction withstands the wear and tear of all levels of baseball play
- Universal aluminum stanchion fits male or female ground anchors (sold separately) for versatile installation
- Textured base surface minimizes the risk of slipping as players round the bases
- Non-collapsible design and white color provide a lasting, big-league feel to your diamond
- Note: not an impact base
- Activity: Baseball
- Bases Included: First base, Second base, Third base
- Brand: Adams
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Grounding Type: Ground sleeve
- Material: Rubber
- Product Height: 3 in.
- Product Length: 15 in.
- Product Weight: 44 lb.
- Product Width: 15 in.
- Quantity: 3
One piece all rubber construction with universal aluminum stanchion. Very durable. Will fit male or female ground anchor (not included). Official size 15" x 15" x 3". Set of 3. Weight: 44 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material 1236408 SKU 1236408 Pid 60974 Weight 47.3000 LB Brand Adams Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 175MLB
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review