Little gymnasts can get the bounce they need to excel at practice or the next competition with this AAI Junior Spring Board. This board is built to withstand every vault from young athletes thanks to the 0.5 in. eight-ply, cross-grain maple and poplar plywood construction, while 0.25 in. polyethylene foam padding and a carpeted surface help protect feet from injury. Users will achieve plenty of height from the three zinc-plated springs across the bottom board, and the AAI logo is specifically positioned to help ensure proper foot placement.
- Made from 0.5 in. eight-ply, cross-grain maple and poplar plywood material to hold up to repeated use
- 0.25 in. polyethylene foam padding and a carpeted surface deliver a soft feel
- Three zinc-plated wire springs across the front of the bottom board help young gymnasts vault during practices or competitions
- AAI logo placement makes it easy for athletes to concentrate on the board for proper use
- Designed for children weighing less than 85 lb.
- Brand: AAI
- Material: Zinc, Wood, Polyethylene, Foam
- Product Weight: 25 lb.
- Quantity: 1
- Constructed of 1/2” 8-ply cross-grain maple and poplar plywood and padded with 1/4” polyethylene foam with a carpeted surface
- Three zinc-plated wire springs are placed across the front of the bottom board
- AAI logo is placed to assist user in focusing on the board
- For children under 85 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material 1306293 SKU 1306293 Pid 66111 Weight 25.0000 LB Brand AAI Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number 407601
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review