As beginning gymnasts start to work through basic balancing routines, this AAI Junior Balance Beam is a helpful training tool. Coach your junior gymnasts on various acrobatic elements, turns, leaps and proper dismounts using the balance beam to improve their agility and confidence before moving on to more complicated routines on a beam with regulation height. The low-style beam provides a slightly elevated surface that helps aspiring gymnasts get comfortable with the format, and the soft, suede-like surface helps prevent slipping, so athletes can land each pose.
- Sturdy wood core holds up to the weight and stress of gymnastics routines
- Suede-like cover provides a competition-style surface to simulate true regulation conditions
- 0.25 in. of padding on the beam's working surface cushions impacts to help prevent injuries
- Wooden feet create balance and stability for safe training and hold the beam close to the floor to help beginners gain confidence
- Available in different lengths to accommodate basic routines and more extended routines
- Activity: Gymnastics
- Brand: AAI
- Color: Brown
- Color Family: Brown
- Material: Wood
- Product Height: 5.25 in.
- Product Width: 4 in.
- These balance beams are a great training product for beginning gymnasts
- Wood core construction
- Working surface has 1/4" (.6cm) padding, with competition suede-like cover
- Beam rests on wooden feet
- Additional Information
Material 1332117 SKU GRP1004017 Pid 66594 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Write Your Own Review