On game day and come practice time, these full-size Alumagoal 8 ft. x 24 ft. Classic Soccer Goals are built to withstand the rigors of high-level high school or collegiate play. Whether it's a header off the crossbar or a strong penalty shot veering just a bit too wide, the goals' strong, tubular front faces are designed to hold up against whatever comes their way. From the preseason all the way through the playoffs, the frames' powdercoat exterior ensures the goals are ready for whatever Mother Nature throws their way. The rear crossbars are made of galvanized steel for exceptional support and balance.
- Official-size goals meet NFSHSA, NCAA and FIFA specifications for regulation soccer play
- 4 in. tubular powdercoat aluminum front face and 2 in. backstays with galvanized steel rear crossbars to hold up against forceful goal kicks and inclement weather
- 4mm white nets equipped with built-in net clip tracks and clips for easy installation on each end of the pitch
- Ground anchors lock down the netting in preparation for capturing kicks that goalies fail to stop
- Each goal weighs 180 lb., offering stability on the pitch, even in windy conditions
- Activity: Soccer
- Anchors Included: Yes
- Brand: Alumagoal
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Frame Material(s): Aluminum, Galvanized steel
- Goal Type: Stationary
- Net Included: Yes
- Post Style: Round
- Product Height: 8 ft.
- Product Length: 3 ft.
- Product Weight: 180 lb. (each)
- Product Width: 24 ft.
- Quantity: 2
- Wheeled: No
- Official size 8'H x 24'W x 3'D x 9'B
- Meets NCAA, NFSHSA and FIFA specs
- Front face is 4" round, powder coated custom aluminum extrusion for superior strength
- Backstays are 2" round powder coated aluminum
- Rear crossbars are 2" round galvanized steel
- Built-in net clip track with clips
- Includes 4mm white nets and ground anchors
- 360 lbs./pr
- Additional Information
Material SGA400 SKU GRP1004865 Pid 74798 Brand Alumagoal Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review