Groundskeepers can install and adjust baseball and softball outfield fences quickly with the help of these Markers Inc. SmartPole Ground Sockets. Whether it's Little League®, Babe Ruth or high school level play, these sockets allow fencing to be moved farther out or brought in to suit batters of various skill levels. Groundskeepers can drive the sockets into the ground easily with the included socket setter and pilot hole tool, so the field can be ready for first pitch.
- Ground sockets help groundskeepers easily set up outfield fencing for baseball and softball games
- Allows simple installation and adjustment of the outfield fence to adhere to a variety of skill levels and changing needs
- Pilot hole tool opens the ground prior to installation of the sockets
- Socket setter securely installs the sockets in the ground
- Includes 16 ground sockets, yellow plugs, a socket setter and a pilot hole tool (note: poles and fencing sold separately)
- Brand: Markers Inc.
- Color: White, Yellow
- Color Family: White
- Quantity: 16
Set of 16 ground sockets with yellow plugs, one socket setter, one pilot hole tool and installation sheet. Allows multiple fence locations for flexibility when playing on different levels.
- Additional Information
Material BS13516 SKU MK16GS12CP~~PAC Pid 63365 Weight 8.0000 LB Brand Markers Inc Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 16GS12CP
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review