Keep this 138-Piece First Aid Kit in a gym, practice facility or equipment bag to ensure players can receive the proper medical attention in case of an injury. Whether young players scrape a knee while practicing slide tackles on the soccer pitch or a hockey player suffers a minor cut from a skate blade, this kit contains a variety of medical accessories to tend to different injuries or accidents. Players and coaches alike can rest easy during games and practices knowing that cuts, scrapes or bruises will not go untreated.
- Plastic case with a waterproof gasket allows the kit to be safely stored both indoors and outdoors
- Two rolls of adhesive tape, 100 adhesive strips, a sterile combine pad, six gauze pads, two oval eye pads, a triangular bandage and a conforming bandage make it easy to dress wounds in different locations on the body
- 10 antiseptic towelettes, two pairs of disposable gloves, 10 containers of first aid cream, scissors and forceps allow coaches and teachers to safely tend to injuries
- Instant cold pack can be used on bruises or muscles to reduce pain and swelling
- Wall mount and handle make it easy to store the first aid kit in a designated location or take it on the go
- Case Height : 2.38 in.
- Case/Bag Length : 9 in.
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Number Of Pieces Included: 138
- Product Height: 2.38 in.
- Product Length: 9 in.
- Product Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Product Width: 6.31 in.
- 9" x 6 5/16" x 2 3/8" Plastic Case with Waterproof Gasket and Wall Mount/Handle
- Kit Contents: (2) 1/2" x 5yd Adhesive Tape, (1) Instant Cold Pack, (10) Antiseptic Towelettes, (2 pair) Disposable Gloves, (10) 1/32 oz. First Aid Cream, (100) 1" x 3" Adhesive Strips, (1) 5" x 9" Combine Pad, (6) 3" x 3" Gauze Pads, (2) Oval Eye Pads, (1) Triangular Bandage, (1) 2" x 4yd Conforming Bandage, Scissors and Forceps
- Additional Information
Material 1202106 SKU 1202106 Pid 60470 Weight 1.4000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships Hazmat Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review