Players can swing for the fences, drive in runs and fire precise throws to first to get the runner out with these Dudley® Thunder ZN 12 in. Stadium-Stamped Slow-Pitch Softballs. Batters stepping into the box can focus on hitting their pitch to get on base, move base runners over or knock in the go-ahead run, as the poly center provides excellent pop off the bat. Whether it's tournament time, an intramural matchup or a league game, the balls are approved and stamped for slow-pitch softball play.
- Poly center offers responsive performance when struck for blazing-fast line drives, solidly hit grounders and tape-measure home runs
- Composite cover stands up to a season of practices, games and batting practice
- 0.47 COR rating/450 lb. maximum compression allows excellent ball flight off the bat for slow-pitch softball
- USSSA-approved, stadium-stamped design
- Includes twelve 12 in. softballs to keep your team well-supplied
- Activity: Softball
- Ball Type: Softball (slow-pitch)
- Brand: Dudley®
- Circumference: 12 in.
- Color: Yellow, Black
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cork Core: No
- Material: Composite
- Quantity: 12
- Stadium stamped for slowpitch
- USSSA approved
- Composite cover / poly center
- COR .47/450 lbs comp.
- Additional Information
Material 1265989 SKU 1265989 Pid 63192 Weight 6.0500 LB Brand Dudley Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 4U528Y
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review